Introducing Our Safe Store Promise™
To ensure the safety of our customers, staff and general public, and with the guidance of governmental health agencies, SVS Vision is taking steps to enhance sanitation measures wherever possible with our Safe Store Promise™.
To promote social distancing measures as regulated by the governmental health agencies
To keep in-store customer capacity at 50%
To provide curb-side pickup of eyewear purchases upon request
To provide a sanitation station in every store
That our employees & doctors will wear proper face coverings
That our employees & doctors will be screened before each workday for signs of illness
To thoroughly sanitize our exam rooms after each patient appointment
To provide in-store signage directing customers on our safety processes
To extend our 45-Day Gotta Love ‘Em Guarantee™ for 45 days beyond the “all clear” signal from the governmental health agencies
To extend our full-year protection on eyewear beyond the “all clear” signal from the governmental agencies
To thoroughly sanitize our glasses after each customer use
Due to increased safety measures, we are seeing customers by appointment only. If you have a scheduled appointment, please ensure the following before entering:
1) If you are ill, please do not enter the office, please call to reschedule for a later date.
2) Only those with scheduled appointments should enter the office. Please do not bring non-essential guests into the office for your appointment.
3) Prior to entering the office, please ensure you are wearing a face covering.
4) Each patient will be screened to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff and general public.
5) We are designating appointments during the hours of 9:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. for people who are 60 years of age and over, disabled or immunocompromised.
Click the Book Now button to schedule an appointment.